Sunday 5 January 2014

What I did this week #4

Hello everyone today I am back with this little series I started before I went off on my little blogging break. My what I did this week, telling you all what I done in the previous week!

Sunday- Today was my last day at work. I was working until 3 then headed to my dad's to celebrate my second Christmas. I went to meet my stepmum and sister from the train station then headed back to my dads to open my presents and have a cheeky takeaway. I got some great presents!

Monday- This was my best friends birthday! I started off with going to the doctors for a little blood test, I then went to Dumfries Ice Bowl with my friend to go ice skating! I wasn't that good though as my ankle kept giving way so I gave up and just watched my friend. I then headed to a very posh Italian restraunt with my friend and all of her friends for her birthday meal.

Tuesday- Argh New Year's Eve! Nothing really happened in the day time apart from I played sims all day! On the nigt I headed to a surprise wedding with my dad and his family. It was a fun night with all of my stepmums work friends, they are all crazy! Only downside was the taxi never turned up to take us home so we had around a 20 minute walk back which isn't good when your in very high wedges and my poor sister had no coat!

Wednesday- Again like the day before I played sims all day at my dads before having a full on Chritstmas dinner! It was lovely and I can not wait for another one next Christmas!

Thursday- Yet again a very lazy day! I went round to the shops with my stepmum and came home to play sims again, we had a massive buffet for tea it was yummy and still lots left 2 days later!

Friday- I went back to my mums in the morning then took a little trip to Sainsbury's, I got a diary to keep my little blogging self organised and a hot air brush which there will be a review on soon! I played a little more sims and watched Celebrity Big Brother

Saturday- Well this was abit of a poopy day! I woke up feeling awful! With a sore throat and bad head, I popped to town as I needed to go to the bank then came home and got in my pyjama's and watched telly all day from the couch.

What did you do this week? 

Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x