Thursday 2 January 2014

Paperchase Wishlist

Hey everyone today's post is going to be my Paperchase wishlist.
If you are a blogger yourself you might be familiar with the obsession of notebooks and diaries.
I am obsessed with them at the moment and I went into Paperchase in Sheffield for the first ever and I bought a diary and a pen from there. I then came home and ordered more notebooks from the website. 
There is still things on the site I would like so I thought I would share with you what they are.

1. A5 week to view flock damask 2014 diary. Everyone needs a diary to keep them organised. I keep my diary to write in shifts at work, college dates and blog and video's. I write down everyday what post and video is going up to keep myself organized. £8

2. Pretty owl felt notebook. I love owls at the moment they are so cute and having one on this little notebook is adorable. I love how it is felt too so it will have a texture too it aswell.  £9

3. A5 Glitter gold notebook. How amazing is this notebook? I love sparkles and glittery things and this is just like a glitter explosion!! £6

4. A5 Beaded elephand stitch notebook. This notebook in me eyes is stunning! I love the detail on it. Although I would be scared of the beads falling off when its in my bag and things.  £10

5. Russian Doll Highlighters. I always like highlighting little random things in my notebooks that I may or may not find helpful one day, I also really like Russian dolls so these are the perfect combination! £3

6. Neon Pink Lockable Journal. This year I am going to be keeping a diary for a little challenge that you will know more about in February. This is a great diary as it is pink and lockable. £10

What do you like from paperchase?

Keira
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x