Friday 3 January 2014

Life Update.

Hey everyone so today I am going to be doing a little updates post telling you what I have been doing recently and my plans for the coming month.

I haven't really blogged that much since I started college in September which I am doing level 1 beauty. I have already passed 3 of my assessments needed to pass the course.
I had been working in a well known card shop for 2 months over the Christmas period but I am now finished there so I am now looking for a new job to fill my time as I am only in college for 2 and a half days a week. 
I go back to college on Wednesday and I really can not wait, I have missed it lots. All of the girls on my course are lovely and we all get on very well.
Now I am back with no  job I will be posting on here alot more as I have more time as when I was working I had no days off.
I also was very ill a few months ago which I think I mentioned in a post. 
I think that is about it for now.
If you have any requests let me know in the comments and I will be sure to jot them down!

Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x