Sunday 3 November 2013

What I did this week #1

Hi everyone so every Sunday I am going to be doing a 'What I did this week' post telling you what I got up to in the past week so here goes!
Sunday- I went to my dads to see my sister who had traveled up from London for the half term.
Monday-I worked.
Tuesday- I worked again.
Wednesday- I went round to my dads again to see my sister one last time and to see my little cousin.
Thursday- I went with my friend to take her niece and nephew trick or treating.
Friday- I went into town with my friend then we went to a halloween party for children in need, was a great night!
Saturday- Me and my friend went to town again then went to the bonfire/ fireworks display in the local park.

What did you do this week?
Keira
xox

1 comment:

  1. Aw sounds like you had a fun week! I can't wait to go to my local bonfir night on tues.

    Cut blog hun, I just followed on bloglovin :)

    MyLushBox

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x