Thursday 26 September 2013

Blogging and Youtube Schedule

Hey everyone so today I am just going to be telling you my schedule for my blog and my youtube.
I thought it would be a good idea to let you all know my schedule so that you know when to expect a post/ video.

BLOG-
Monday- Review.
Wednesday- TAG
Friday- Random post.
Sunday- Weekly Round up.

YOUTUBE-
Tuesday- Makeup Look
Thursday- Random video.
Saturday- TAG

I am looking for suggestions for any videos or posts so if you have one let me know in the comments for me to add to my list of to do.

Sorry I have been abit distant from my blog recently but I am now settled into college and into my routine so I now have time to do blogging and youtube.
Keira
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x