Monday 26 August 2013

TAG- The One and Only.

Hi everyone so I was tagged by the lovely Shannon from raspberry kiss to do the one and only tag. Basically you say what one product you would pick out of each section if you could only use one again.

Primer- The Avon Magix face perfecter.
Base Product- Natural Collection tinted moisturizer.
Concealer- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. 
Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
Blusher- Dainty Doll; You are my sunshine.
Bronzer- Never use bronzer so I can't answer.
Highlighter- Again I never use it so I can't answer.
Makeup Brush ( single )- My powder brush from Claires.
Eyebrow Product- I don't have to use eyebrow products.
Eyeshadow (single)- If this counts my Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in On and On Bronze.
Eyeliner- MUA liquid liner in black.
Mascara- Benefit They're Real.
Lipstick, Lipgloss or Lipstain- Revlon lip butter; Sweet tart.
Lipliner- I don't use lipliner.
Lip balm- Bodyshop chocomania.
Nail Varnish- Essie; Cascade cool.

I tag you all!!
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x