Sunday 11 August 2013

About Me Tag!



Hi everyone so I have been blogging for about 4 months now and I thought its about time I do a tag that will help you get to know me a little bit better plus I love reading posts like this because well to be honest I am nosey!

Do you have a middle name? Yeah I do, Toni.
What was your favorite subject in school? I really liked art and food technology, but only the practical part!
What is your favorite drink? Fizzy vimto without a doubt. Love it.
What is your favorite song at the moment? I have two. Avicii- Wake me up and Icona pop- I don't care.
What would your name your children? I have never really thought about this but I like the name Grace.
Do you participate in any sports? Not anymore, I used to do football, dance and gymnastics but I don't anymore.
Favorite book? I don't really have one as I don't read that often.
Favorite colour? Pink ( as you can tell by the colour scheme ).
Favorite animal? Polar bear or guinea pig.
Favorite perfume? Next- Just pink.
Favorite season? Summer.
Have you graduated high school? Yes! I get my GCSE results on the 22nd of this month!
Have you ever been out of the country? I have, I have been to Turkey twice, Spain twice, Greece twice and France once.
Do you speak any other language? In primary I done German then I done Spanish for 3 years in high school which I was good at.
How many siblings do you have? 2 step sisters.
What is your favorite store? Superdrug for makeup and Primark for clothes.
Favorite restaurant? Nandos although I hardly ever go.
Did you like school? Half and half, I had my good times and my bad times there.
Favorite youtubers? I can't pick one so heres my top 5: Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Mikhila, Tanya Burr and Pixi Woo. Plenty more but they are my top 5.
Favorite movie? I love Grease, Have done since I was like 4.
Favorite TV show? Anything real life hospital; 24 hours in A+E, One Born Every Minute etc.
PC or MAC? PC, I really want a MAC though, maybe one day.
What kind of phone do you have? Iphone 4s.
How tall are you? Im only 5 foot! So I'm really small compared to everyone I know.

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x