Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekly makeup challenge.

Hi everyone so I have deiced to host my own weekly makeup challenge. Every week there will be a new theme for you to do your makeup by.
All you have to do is email me your pictures and your blog link and I will add them to the post. 
You have until Friday 12:00pm to get your first set of pictures to me to go up on Saturday. Any pictures received after that time will not be able to go on the post.
This will happen every week until people stop taking part.
If you have any ideas of themes leave them as a comment and I will add it to my list.
Could you also leave a comment if you are taking part this week so I have an idea for numbers.
This weeks theme is Summer Brights.
Keira
x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea, good way to come out of your comfort zone and use some of the colours in palettes that you wouldn't usually use! x
    beautyfrom-within.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x