Friday 12 July 2013

Sheffield Spending Ban Update #3

Hi everyone so today it's spending ban update time again and this time I am on time with it! It hasn't been too hard for me this week as I never got my wages last week so I didn't have money to spend. I am currently wanting a few mac products. I am wanting a lipstick, palette, some pans to go in my palette and the studio sculpt foundation. It is a good thing I can't get these where I live and I would have to order online to get them or have to travel about 1 hour and a half to go to my nearest mac store. Overall I think I am doing quite well with this spending ban as this is the longest I have lasted on one.
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x