Monday 29 July 2013

Monday Blogger Interview #4- Katy from Gigglesandmakeup.

 Hi everyone so its Monday Blogger Interview time and today we have the lovely Katy from Giggles and Makeup.


Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog.
Hi my names Katy, I run a little blog called gigglesandmakeup, you will find all sorts of things on there from hauls, makeup & skin care reviews, OOTD's with a little lifestyle and dieting mixed in along the way.


What made you start blogging?
Oh I don't know really, I don't have many friends who are interested in makeup and things like that so I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to post my ramblings and thoughts,


What 1 item can you not leave the house without?
My handbag, it has everything I need for the day in it! 

What is your favourite makeup brand?
Oh I'd like to say mac, but I sometimes think they're things are over priced! So I'm going to say sleek, they have fantastic products at an affordable price!


 What shop do you love?
Boots, it's my all time favourite place to go! Is that really sad? Haha, I can spend so much in there! Suddenly I NEED a new skin care product!


Which product do you think is not hyped up enough?
Oh, I think alot of them are! But I'd have to say the Topshop cream blushers! I love them and they are such a high quality product that sometimes gets missed in all the hype,of topshop lipsticks!


Who are your favourite bloggers?
Chloe's Way - www.chloesway.com
And many many more! 

 What are your biggest beauty/fashion hate's, that people do? 
Oh I have many! The slug eyebrows they drive me mad! Also crop tops! I have a serious irrational hate against them! I'm not sure if its just because I can't wear them or because they remind me of when I was a kid! (Anyone who loves crop tops please don't be offended! Some of you wear them beautifully!)


What 1 tip would you give to a new blogger?
Just to be yourself! Don't try to copy anyone!


 Any last things you would like to say?
Only that I've really enjoyed answering these questions and please feel free to visit my blog at gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk and follow me on twitter giggles_makeup! 
And a big Thankyou to Keira for letting me do this! :-) 


1 comment:

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x