Sunday 21 July 2013

Liebster Award!

Hi everyone so I got nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Faye from www.crafts-crazy.blogspot.co.uk. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. You can find new blogs to read through this and its a great idea for the smaller blogs to become recognized.

THE RULES:
Nominees must answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
Choose 11 blogs with under 200 followers to nominate to do this. Comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer.

MY ANSWERS:

Whats your favorite thing about blogging?
The blogging community. I have got to know so many nice people through blogging and they have really helped me boost my confidence.

What's your favorite clothes shop?
Primark, but there isn't one where I live so I would have to say Newlook as I go there more.

Favorite apple product and why?
My iphone because I can do everything I need to with it.

Favorite summer shoes?
My flossys! I have 6 pairs so 1 for every outfit and they are so comfy!

What are your hobbies/ interests?
Blogging and anything to do with beauty, nails, makeup etc.

What have you learnt from blogging?
Lots of makeup tips and that I shouldn't care what people think about something I enjoy. If I am passionate about beauty and blogging I shouldn't let people judge me by it.

Favorite film?
Hmmmm, grease, I love anything I can sing a long too!

Who's your idol?
Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and Sam Chapman from pixiwoo. Some of you think why Sam? but I would like to be as successful as her one day, owning my own makeup brush company would be amazing.

Summer or Winter?
Hmm I prefer the other two! Summer is too hot ( at the minute anyway ) and winter is too cold!

Short hair or long hair?
I prefer long hair as I can do a lot more with it.

WHO I NOMINATE:

MY QUESTIONS:
What made you start blogging?
What 1 thing can you not live the house without?
Would you rather wear orange eyeliner or have green hair for the rest of your life?
What is your go to product this season?
Who is your role model?
Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Favorite nail varnish brand?
What is your dream job? Are you doing it?
Heels or flats?
Favorite season?
If you could change one thing about yourself but could change it back if you didn't like it what would it be?

When you have done this leave the link to the post in the comments so I can check out your answers!
Keira
x



1 comment:

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x