Monday 1 July 2013

June Favorites

Hi everyone so today I have my June favorites for you all. This will be my first favorites post, I might not do them every month but when my favorites start to change I will be sure to do another one for you.

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL MASCARA:
My first favorite I have is my benefit they're real mascara. I have the sample size one which came in elle magazine last month. I have been using this everyday and I love it. I had been wanting to try this for so long so when I seen elle had it with their magazine I had to get it. I think when this runs out I might have to buy the full size one despite it being just under £20.


MAYBELLINE 24HR COLOUR TATTOO:
I also have my much loved maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in On and on bronze. I use this when I am in a bit of rush. I just rub my finger around the pot then sweep it over both my eyelids and it is perfect. A definite must for everyone, I will be getting more colours too. 


MAGIX FACE PERFECTOR:
I also have my avon magix face perfector. I use this everyday under my foundation and I love the feel of it. It also helps lighten foundations that are too dark for me. It has spf 20 too. I have 2 of these and I will carry on buying it whilst it is available.


COLLECTION CREAM PUFF- FAIRY CAKE
The last makeup item is the collection Cream puff in cotton candy. This has become my everyday lip product. It is a matte lip cream which smells and tastes really nice. It stays on your lips for about 4 hours too. I wish there was a wider range in colours though as 3 isn't enough!


DERMALOGICA DAILY MICROFOLIANT:
I received this in my first glossybox which was April this year and I use this on my face when it's feeling a bit horrible. I have really oily skin but when I use this it really helps get rid of the oil. I have used this since I got it and it has hardly gone down. I think I will buy the full size of this eventually.


MANDARA SPA BODY SCRUB:
I also have my new body scrub. I have done a review on this which you can see here. I feel nice and fresh when I have used this. The only bad thing about this is the mess it leaves in the bath afterwards, it is a nightmare to get out.


DONUT BUN:
The last item I have for you is my donut bun. Over the past few weeks I have been loving my hair up in this instead of a ponytail. You can wear this no matter what the occasion, casual, parties and meal and it will still look fancy.

What have you been loving this month?

1 comment:

  1. I love the they're real mascara it's so good but a bugger to remove! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x