Thursday 6 June 2013

SkinArt UK




Hi guys so I was recently sent some things to review from SkinArt UK, and I thought I would share with you what they sent me. I was lucky to receive the amount of products that I did I will give a little review to each of the things they sent to me.







First off they sent me some coloured hair sprays. These didn't excite me too much when I seen them as I have black hair so the colours won't really show up on my hair but I have had a little brainwave to spray the bits white then spray on the other colour over the top. I received 3 of these; Purple, White and Blue.







 I also received 6 nail polishes; I have tried them all out and as much as I love the colours they don't last very long at all :( the colours I got were (L-R)  Powder Puff Pink, Shine Bright Like A Diamond, Just Like Parma Violet, What Colour Is Coral, It's Crystal Clear and Out Of The Blue.







They also sent me some temporary tattoo's. I love these as they are such girlies designs! They sent me 3 packs; Love Is Enough, In Your Own Words, I'm A Dreamer.







Last of all they sent me some nail tattoos; I love these so much! They are very cute and easy to apply to my nails!





Hope you all enjoyed this post!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x