Friday 21 June 2013

Sheffield Spending Ban.

Hey everyone so I am going on a spending ban. I have tried and failed this twice before but as it is getting closer to me going to Sheffield I am starting to realise if I don't start saving up soon I will have no money for Sheffield. I am going to Sheffield on 24th August so from today up until that day I am going to spend no money at all. I have a tin to put my money in which I get which can't be opened unless you use a can opener, so once the money goes in I won't be able to get it back out until I go to Sheffield. When I go there I am planning on going to MAC and Models Own as I can't get them where I live. I know this spending ban will be hard but I am more determined than ever to do it now. I will update you every friday telling you how much money I saved in that week, If I bought something and What I am trying not to buy. 
Thanks Guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x