Monday 10 June 2013

My go to makeup products

Hi everyone so today I am going to be telling you my go to makeup products that I wear on a daily basis. I do often change some of these that are in here but these are what's in my go to makeup at the moment.
FACE
Avon Magix Face Perfector
e.l.f tinted moisturiser
Superdrug All Over Body Cream
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Dainty Doll Blusher
MUA Blusher 
Collection Last Perfection Concealer

EYES
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Collection Longer Lash Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil
Maybelline Colour 24 Tattoo
Urban Decay Naked Basics

LIPS
Aloe Vera Vaseline
Revlon Lip Butter
RImmel 1000 kisses
w7 lipstick
MUA lipstick
NYC lipstick

What are your go to makeup products?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x