Hi guys so today I thought I would do a fun type of post for you. I came to decide that I was going to do a do and don't makeup look. Half of my face being how you should do your makeup and the other side with how you shouldn't. Obviously I'm not saying you have to do your makeup how I have shown I am just doing my version of how I would prefer to look and then how I wouldn't and what I think looks silly when I see people like it.
1. Foundation that is way too dark for you and not blended in properly.
2. Thick dark eyebrows.
3. Bright pink- heavy applied blusher.
4. Dark lipliner with light lipstick/gloss.
5. Bright eyeshadow all the way up the lid to near the eyebrow.
5. Ridiculously long winged eyeliner
6. Dark contour/bronzer.
1. Foundation that matches your skin colour- blended in well.
2. Wear an eyeshadow/liner that suites you- don't go to high with the colour.
3. Go light with blusher- not too heavy handed.
4. Go natural with eyebrows- don't make them look obviously fake.
5. Lip liner that matches the colour of the lipstick you are going to wear.
What are your make-up do's and don'ts?