Tuesday 4 June 2013

Makeup and nail varnish storage.

Hey everyone so today I am going to be doing a blog post on my makeup and nail varnish collection. I done a video of this over on my brand new youtube channel  and I thought I would do a blog post on it too. The above picture is the top of my bookcase which I use to store all my makeup etc. On here I have all of candles. I am thinking of doing a candle collection post let me know if you would like to see that! 
The first shelf of my book is home to my nail varnishes, all 80 of them. I have done a brief nail varnish collection video on my youtube but I will be doing a proper collection post here on my blog over the weekend when my nail wheels come. I have them all in order of brands, the back shelf is all Barry M and Sinful colours; they are my favorite brands by far! 
The next shelf is where all my makeup live. In the first box which is on the far left is a glossybox which I keep all my face products such as foundation, powder and blusher. In the black box beside that is all of my lip products, I can't fit one more thing into that as it is jam pack! Beside that is another glossybox where all my eye products are. Behind it is an elf beauty look book thing. The black tin beside that is home to all of my nail art tools and such. I then have an old candle jar which has cotton pads, a glass jar which has my makeup brushes then finally a old cotton bud carton with wallpaper round it where my cotton buds are.

On the bottom shelf I have my makeup remover wipes and my case for my real technique brushes, nail varnish remover and little bits of stuff that I just stick there for keeps. That big avon box is full of empties that I really need to do a post on as it is ridiculously full and I think I have at least two posts worth of empties in there! Sorry about the mess on the carpet I am currently tidying my room to get it decorated.

How do you store your makeup?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x