Tuesday 4 June 2013

Makeup addict tag




Hey guys so I fancied doing a Makeup Addict tag but after searching all over the internet to find some question to this tag I couldn't find any so I decided to just make the questions up myself. I tag ALL of you to do this and if you do then leave me the link to it in the comments so I can read yours too!





1. Favorite type of makeup product? At the moment I have a slight addiction to lip products!


2. If you could only buy one makeup brand for the rest of your life, what would it be? MUA as it is so cheap and they sell everything you need.


3. Do you prefer drugstore or high end? Drugstore cos im pretty tight and try to make the most out of my money.


4. If you could have one makeup product on your face permanently what would it be? Foundation because if it is the right colour I will be sorted as I find it hard to find a good colour match.


5. What makeup item is currently on your wish list?  A MAC lipstick for sure.


6. What is the most you have ever paid for a product, what was it and do you regret it? £36 for the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay and yeah I do because I hardly ever use it.


7. What product do you think is not worth the hype? The rimmel apocalypse for sure, I gave mine to my mum.


8. How old were you when you started to wear makeup? I reckon I was about 10 but that was just the odd eyeshadow here and there. 


9. How long does it take you to apply your makeup? 15 minutes at the max.


10. Favorite nail varnish brand?  Sinful colours! Love them.





Hope you all enjoyed this and I can't wait to see your responses!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x