Friday 14 June 2013

5 under £5

Hey everyone so today I am going to be doing a 5 for under £5 post. I have also done a video on this over on my youtube channel. I will also be going a 10 for under £10 so keep yours eyes peeled for that one!

First off is these makeup brushes from claires. They come in packs of 5 for £5. I have had two sets of these now, currently the black sparkly ones, I only have one of the pink ones left now. 

Next up is my MUA liquid eyeliner. I have had this for ages now and I have only just started using this as I could never get the line straight then out of nowhere I could and now I love this. This is £1.

Another MUA product for you is the new power pouts. I have 3 of these and I love them! I have Rendervous, broken hearted and run away. These are £3 and great value for money.

Another item I have is the Miss Sporty Nail Varnishes. I have about 6 of these and I love them all. The only thing I don't like that is that they don't have names for there shades. These are £1.99.

The final product is Barry M nail varnish in general. I have about 18 altogether! Some gelly, some normal, some glitter and a few textured. They are by far my most favorite nail polish brand. The prices of these range from £2.99-£3.99.

Hope you all enjoyed this post.


2 comments:

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x