Thursday 23 May 2013

May Glossybox 2013













Hi guys so its glossy box time again. My May glossy box came about a week ago but I haven't had to time to write a post up yet as I have been revising for my exams which are in the next few weeks. This is the second glossy box that I have had and so far I have liked both of these. This month is celebrating their 2 year birthday. It came in the normal glossybox packaging with birthday themed tissue paper inside. As it was their birthday we received a little extra treat and if I am correct if you have been a member for over a year you got a little bar of chocolate. I have only tried of these products yet but if you would like a review of them when I have tried them, let me know and I will do one for you.













First up is the fairy lashes mascara by Jelly pong pong. I love mascaras so I was really excited when I seem this. It claims that it is non-clumping, lengthening and volumising. This is full sized and would £15










Another thing is a nail varnish by headline colours. I got the shade 'twisted silk' which is a lovely off white pink type of colour. I have tried this product and to be fair I loved the colour but it didn't seem to last very long on my nails. It chipped after 1 day. This was also full size and would cost £9 to buy.










I also received l'occitane en Provence angelica hydration cream. I gave this to my mum as it isn't the type of thing I would use. It says this is a hydration cream that will leave your skin looking plumped, smoothed and absolutely radiant. I don't think my mum has tried this yet. For 50ml this will cost £30.




I also got the Caudalie Divine Oil. You can use this on your body, face, hair, nails and you can add it to a hot bath. I have used the avon argan oil on my hair for about 7 months but I have recently stopped using this as my hair started feeling constantly greasy and since I stopped using it my hair feels great, so I will be trying this on my hair. I also will be using this in the bath. For 15ml which is the size I got is £4.50.




I also got the Beautiful Movements Cosmetics prime & create. I don't really get this product? I have seen a few people say they wasn't sure what this is. I think you just apply this before your foundation. I tried this on the back of my hand and I really didn't like the feel of it felt very oily which isn't good for me as I have oily skin. The full size is 20g and will cost £20.


Last off all was a pack of Glossybox mini nail files. These are handy to just pop into your handbag incase you need to file your nails whilst you're out and about. These were a little gift from glossybox as it is their birthday.


Hope you all enjoyed this post





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x