Friday 19 April 2013

My skin Care Products


Hey guys so today's post is going to be about my skin care. I have combination/oily skin. The products I use I feel are helping my skin a lot but I will leave a review with each product telling you what I think.




The cleanser I use on a morning is the clean&clear exfoliating daily wash that is oil free. I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months and will be starting on my 4th tube in the next few days ( empties post to come in the next few weeks!) I put a small amount on my fingers and rub this all over my face then use the No7 cleansing brush
 to buff it into my face. This is one of my fave cleansers of all times. My skin doesn't feel as oily when I use this. This is definitely a go to cleanser for me. This costs £2.99 and can be found in supermarkets and drugstores.



On a night after I have removed my eye make up I will use peaches and clean by Soap and Glory. I put this over my face and then like with the clean and clear cleanser, I use theNo7 cleansing brush
 to buff this into my face. I must be an un-normal person as I can not stand the smell of this. I really don't know why but the smell makes me feel sick. I can tell the difference in my skin since using this. This costs £7 from boots.

The moisturiser I use is the Clean&Clean dual action oil free one. I apply this every morning after I cleanse my face and every night after I cleanse unless I have used my face mask. I really like this moisturiser as it isn't too greasy and my skin feels really good after using this. This costs £3.59 and is available in drug stores and supermarkets.

The face mask I use on the nights I have a bath is the soap and glory no clogs allowed self heating one.  I love this face mask so much. I use my cleanser then put this mask on my face and leave it for about 15 minutes ( I know that is a lot longer than instructed ) this makes my face blue :D. This says it is self heating but I wasn't expecting this much heat! Its amazing. This costs £11 and is available from boots.

After I have cleansed and moisturised I apply soap and glory Dr spot. I can not praise this product enough. I have trouble skin that is prone to spots. I apply this twice a day ( morning and night ) and no joke this really does get rid of them quickly! This is one of my favorite products now. I have only used this for 6 days but the spots are so much better than before. This costs £8 from boots.

The final product I will like to mention in the new No7 cleansing brush. I am not going to talk much about this as my last post was all about this click here to view it. This is £25 from boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x