Sunday 28 April 2013

Current beauty wants.

Hey guys so today I am going to be doing a current beauty wants. I have picked 10+ beauty products that I want at the moment. I am thinking of making this a little series to show you what I want every month. One month will be beauty then the month after will be fashion and so on.

The first thing on my wish list are these Barry M nail art pens in pink and silver. I love anything to do with nail art and when I seen Barry M had brought out these I knew I wanted them. I have them in black and white and I really love them ( review coming soon ). These are £4.99 from boots and superdrug.

 
Next up on my wishlist is the bourjois healthy mix foundation. When I have asked on twitter what the best drugstore foundation is everyone has told me. I have wanted this for ages now. This costs £9.99 from boots and superdrug.

Next up is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I know these have been out for over a year now but I still haven't got round to trying them out yet. There is a few colours I like out of the collection. I went to get one a few weeks ago but the colours they had didn't suit me so I never ended up getting them. These cost £7.99 from boots and superdrug.

Also on my wishlist is a MAC lipstick, where I live I can't get MAC as if I did I would almost certainly have a MAC lipstick. There is a few of the lipsticks I like the love of. I know that when I go away to somewhere that sells MAC I will buy one. These are £14 and available from MAC counters.

Another MAC item. This one is the studio sculpt foundation. I have heard so many good things about this foundation. The only issues I have with this is the price and that even if I wanted to pop into town to buy it I couldn't. I think I will give it a try when I finally get round to going to a MAC counter. This is £24 and you can get this from MAC counters.


Next thing on my wishlist is the Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in On and On Bronze. I like the idea of these as you just apply it with your finger and they look amazing. I really want to pick one up but have just not ever got round to it. This costs £4.99 from boots and superdrug.


The first set of models own nail varnish is the ice neon set. There look amazing, they are so bright and will look great in the summer. I think they seem a little weird as you have to keep them in the fridge to keep the colour vibrant? I can't get models own where I live but I might order these off the internet very soon. They are £5 each or £20 for the set. You can get these in most boots ( apart from mine :( ).

Another set of models own nail varnish; the scented nail polishes. These look so cool and I love the fact they have a scent that matches in with the shade and name. I think I might have to orders these off the internet soon too, as you might have guessed I love nail stuff. Like the Neon one's they cost £5 each or £20 for the set and you can get them in most boots.

Another thing on my wishlist is the sleek face form kit. I have never contoured or anything like that before or highlighted for that matter but I really want to try this so I can try and get the hang of contouring. This costs £10 from boots.

The final item on my wishlist is the benefit they're real mascara. Everyone raves about this mascara and because everyone loves it I really want to try it out, I don't really need to as I have mega mega long eyelashes as it is but I still love a decent mascara. This is £18.50 and you can get it from boots, house of fraiser and debenhams.

Hope you all enjoyed this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x